16703Dan Timmons film

  • John D Rateliff
    Jun 16, 2006
      Does anyone know how I could get a copy of Dan Timmons' Tolkien
      documentary, THE LEGACY OF 'THE LORD OF THE RINGS'? Dan was going to
      send me one but now I don't know where I can find it -- Dan said that
      the company that produced it refused to list it on amazon, and their
      website not only has no ordering information but states that they
      won't respond to any messages from individuals. It's scheduled to be
      shown at the Gathering of the Fellowship in a few weeks, so obviously
      it's available at least to a limited extent. Any information on how
      to find a copy much appreciated.
      --JDR
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic