      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Joan.Marie.Verba@...
      Sent: Sun 5/28/2006 10:15 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] Harry Potter Goblet of Fire DVD

      Okay, I seem to remember seeing in TV advertisements that there is a scene in
      this movie where the students are singing "Something Wicked This Way Comes." It
      wasn't in the version I saw in the movie theater last year, and it wasn't in the
      DVD I rented this weekend. Where is it? Is there a special extended version DVD
      that I missed?

      Thanks,
      Joan

      Yahoo! Groups Links