      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of David Bratman
      Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 11:20 AM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [mythsoc] Oklahoma

      At 08:13 AM 5/26/2006 -0500, Croft, Janet B. wrote:
      >5. Kept rifles to protect them from wild Indian attacks
      >
      >Nope -- we use ours to kill rattlesnakes, but you won't see those on
      campus.
      > Sometimes you see a skunk, though! Just greet him politely and move
      on...

      The wild mosquito is the animal we're worried about. Will it be seen
      (or more accurately felt) on campus much?

      >6. had electricity
      >
      >Yes, lots. In fact if you'd like to see a very impressive wind farm,
      >take I-40 west to Weatherford.

      And any wind farm fans should come to Berkeley next year, too: there's a
      striking wind farm on the hills of the Altamont Pass east of Berkeley.

      DB

      Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology.
      It's free.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM

      Links
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic