16603Re: [mythsoc] Cover illustration of Del Rey paperback edition of THE SILMARILLION

  • Mike Foster
    May 20, 2006
      At yesterday's smial meeting, the Far Westies, aided by a large stand-up
      illustration of the cover in question, decided it must be Varda
      hallowing the Silmarils before all heck broke loose. The head-dress in
      question looks like an owl-moth hybrid. She still looks more like a
      Crazy Horse dancer than a Vala.

      Mike