16581Re: [mythsoc] Re: reviews in MYTHPRINT

  • Mike Foster
    May 14, 2006
      A reminder to all especially the listmeister that I have a new E-mail
      address, mafoster@hughesnet. Most of the recent colloquy has gone to my
      old address, where I can read it with difficulty and respond to it not
      at all.

      Cheers,
      Mike Foster

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic