16580RE: [mythsoc] Re: reviews in MYTHPRINT

  • Beth Russell
    May 13, 2006
      Dear Ms Carter,

      To find "The Travelling Rug" on the Mythsoc website, go to the homepage,
      then click on "Mythopoeic Press" located in the column on the left.
      "Travelling Rug" still listed as 'forthcoming' but it has been out for a
      little while now. You can click there to order the book through the
      website.

      If you do not want to use Paypal through the website, you can order
      directly from the Orders Department, which is me: Beth Russell of
      Russell Books.

      Phone number: 318-865-5198 (Tues - Sat 10-5 CST).

      Email: russells@...

      We can take your Visa or MC, or check or money order in US currency.

      So glad you are interested in the Sayers story -- it is a good one!

      Cheers,

      Beth
      BOOKS - D & B Russell