16577RE: [mythsoc] Re: reviews in MYTHPRINT

  • Croft, Janet B.
    May 12, 2006
      Here's the ordering information for Travelling Rug:
      http://www.mythsoc.org/travellingrug.html

      I'm not sure if it will be quicker right now to order from our page --
      our supplier is moving her store, and she told me she just sent a box of
      copies off to Amazon, so they may have enough on hand for quicker
      shipping very soon.

      Thanaks for the review, Edith! There's a review in the July 2006 Ellery
      Queen as well, which should also boost sales.

      Janet

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries