16556C.S. Lewis biographer to dine with Inklings Roundtable of Houston May 11

  • Michael Martinez
    May 3, 2006
      Mary Dodson Wade, author of books such as C.S. LEWIS: THE CHRONICLER
      OF NARNIA, ALL AROUND TEXAS, and BENEDICT ARNOLD will be the
      featured guest at the next meeting of the Inklings Roundtable of
      Houston. Mary has a biography you can read online here:

      http://www.wadeco.com/author.htm

      So far as I know, she is not the Mary Wade associated with the
      Marion E. Wade Center at Wheaton College:

      http://www.wheaton.edu/learnres/wade/

      The meeting will be held at 7:00 PM on Thursday, May 11 at the Black
      Labrador Pub, located at 4100 Montrose just north of the
      intersection of Montrose and Richmond in Houston, TX.

      http://www.blacklabradorpub.com/

      People are welcome to contact me offlist, although I really don't
      have any more information. If any does come my way, I'll post it
      here. Please feel free to forward this message to any interested
      parties you know of.

      --
      Michael Martinez
      "Cuando Maria canta, canta para m=ED"