16453Re: [mythsoc] Re: Documenting Tolkien university classes

  • Larry Swain
    Mar 17, 2006

      > No one's class will be excluded provided there is a publicly
      > accessible page which describes the course and its study materials.

      The point of my last email was to point out that by restricting your list to only materials accessible via the web, you'll be leaving out a whole lot of Tolkien courses being taught out there, because of programs like Blackboard. You could make wider appeals for syllabi and information and place those on your own server. Just a suggestion.

      ANd again, a worthy project, so nice job!

      Larry Swain