16434Re: Documenting Tolkien university classes

  • Michael Martinez
    Mar 16, 2006
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Winslow" <bluewoad@...> wrote:

      > Michael,
      >
      > The University of Washington, Seattle, just recently (within the past
      > two months) approved a new course on Tolkien, to be offered by the
      > history department.
      >
      > http://www.washington.edu/students/crscat/modeuro.html#hsteu370

      Thanks.

      I can see I'm going to have to redesign my links list sooner than I
      hoped. I've found several institutions where all they have are little
      blurbs like that one. Jane Chance pointed out to me that this list
      will be useful to people who need to project potential sales to
      students for books on Tolkien. A supplemental list of class listings
      without the reference material would probably be helpful.

      --
      Michael Martinez
      Author of Understanding Middle-earth, Parma Endorion, and Visualizing