16417Re: [mythsoc] Discussion Groups in So. Cal (and elsewhere)

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Mar 6, 2006
      Hi David:

      I'm working thu a backlog that piled up during an
      incommunicado spell my computer suffered. I sent
      a short E-mail to J. Kriss as soon as I got back
      online, shared my bit of data, same as yours
      essentially.

      For all of you who don't know, Glen has a WEBSITE!
      It's called "Inklings Focus" and his first completed
      section is all about foreign language translations of
      Narnia. Drop in, drop him a line.

      http://www.inklingsfocus.com/

      Bonnie