16403Gathering of the Fellowship 2006

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Mar 3, 2006
      Greetings :

      It is our hope that this finds you well. As you may know Mike Foster,
      Carl Hostetter, Verlyn Flieger, Jef Murray, Mike Drout, Arden Smith,
      Ted Nasmith--to name a few are all guests of honor at July's Gathering
      of the Fellowship event in Toronto, who are well honored amongst the
      GOTF staff. We also would like to bring to your attention the latest
      programming and guest announcements, which focuses on Tolkien, Lewis
      and the subsequent academia, music, art, and films inspired by their work.
      The programming and guests can be found here:

      We also would like to inform you of the various discounts and group
      rates we have available for Myth/Soc Tolkien Society members.
      Found here:

      It is our hope you can all join us for this momentous occasion,

      Best to all
      Anthony and Jessica
      North East Tolkien Society Chairs
      VP Gathering Programming Directors