16337Re: [mythsoc] Whither the Mere Lewis list ...

  • Stolzi
    Feb 4, 2006
      From: <rbryant42@...>

      > It seems to me that someone or other among the folk here on the MythSoc
      > list might know something about this matter, so I thought I'd ask: does
      > anyone know what's become of the Mere Lewis list?

      It simply disappeared. No one was even able to contact the list owner, as
      far as I know, to get information.

      Ray Schneider's Spare Oom list takes up some of the slack for people who
      want to talk about Lewis, and generally sticks pretty close to that subject.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic