16322Re: English People

  • menelvagor1939
    Feb 2, 2006
      Dear John,

      Thanks for this additional information on Barfield's novels, and for
      correcting my impression that ENGLISH PEOPLE was unfinished. I approve
      your suggestion about trying to get them into print.

      That's very interesting about N.I.C.E. I thought that was an obvious
      pun that Lewis invented. Now that makes me wonder if he DID indeed
      write the "beauty of the female" quote.

      Ben