16319Re: [mythsoc] Lewis and Women, to amalgamate two recent threads

  • Mike Foster
    Feb 1, 2006
      Speaking of jockery, exhibit at Birmingham Public Library during
      Tolkien 2005 showed that some of Tolkien's earliest published work was...

      ...Sportswriting! Mock-heroic coverage of King Edward's cricket and
      rugger matches.

      Sincerely,
      Mike
      [Undefeated co-captain of the Age & Cunning side of the Old Zogonians
      Cricket Club, Washington, Ill, 1993-96
      & in-progress author of 'Casey' parody 'Frodo at the Crack.']