16318Re: [mythsoc] Re: A. N. Wilson's biography of C. S. Lewis

  • Mike Foster
    Jan 31, 2006
      A detailed and well-deserved demolition of Wilson's anti-hagiography.

      As to footnote #3, a look at the transcripts of Lyle Dorsett's
      interviews with D. Gresham and G. Sayer at Wheaton [Ill] College's Wade
      Collection might have been helpful to the author of this review--as it
      would have been to another recent CSL biographer reviewed elsewhere.

      Mike

      Stolzi wrote:

      >I was hoping that my mail client now makes sure to enclose all of a lengthy
      >URL when mailing it, but I may have to go back to using TinyURL.
      >
      >Here's one for the Smilde piece http://tinyurl.com/9ns8n
      >

      >Sorry folks!
      >
      >Diamond Proudbrook

      >Yahoo! Groups Links