16317Re: [mythsoc]: "Beauty of the female"(What if you're not BEAUTIFUL???)

  • Mike Foster
    Feb 1, 2006
      Ruth Pitter was such a one.

      'Ware, though. A member of Far Westfarthing smial was in a grad school
      class at a nearby university that shall go un[Bradley]named.

      Prof. played Janis Joplin version of "Me & Bobby McGee" and began hyping
      Joplin's feminist views in her lyric. Uh, our friend reported, the song
      was written by Kris Kristofferson. The prof. disputed this and it
      didn't help Jim's grade.

      Foster