1617YA Reading overseas

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Jun 15 6:47 AM
      To the reading list for the young folks, I would add, perhaps, the American
      Girl books ... okay, stop laughing. lol. They are written and marketed to
      go with the American Girl dolls, yes, but I found the ones I read to be
      engaging and cheerful, although I've only read about half of them, if that
      (all of Josefina, some each of Felicity and Addy). I found them at the
      library.

      Also, any horse or dog books that have been around for a while, such as Black
      Beauty, Beautiful Joe, and so on. My Side of the Mountain.

      later,

      Lizzie