16135Re: [mythsoc] A death in the family

    Jan 5, 2006
      I remember Jon, and I have a memento of him on my shelf: at the 1977
      Mythcon ("Snailcon"), he sold me the Unicorn Head edition of _The Man Who
      Was Thursday_, possibly the only copy of that edition I've ever seen for sale.

      Very sorry to hear. Of course Mythprint needs an obituary, Bonnie.

      DB

      At 12:23 AM 1/5/2006 -0800, Bonnie Callahan wrote:
      >Hello to everyone who may have met Jonathan Hodge in the past;
      >
      >Jon passed away of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma yesterday. He was an early member of
      >the Mythopoeic Society (1969);
      >the Pomona Valley Branch/Claremont Colleges groups and West Los Angeles
      >branch, as well as being instrumental in the
      >formation of a (very) special interest group, the Formenorians.
      >Anyone who knew Jon and his wife, Mary Ann, can contact me, until I get info
      >on whomever else is the contact person
      >for condolences.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic