16087Re: Miller ... Chronicles of Narnia ... NR Online

  • Lezlie
    Dec 26, 2005
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, John D Rateliff <sacnoth@e...> wrote:

      school
      > > library shelves unless the Right makes a stink about their "religious
      > > values." Lezlie
      > >

      > Afraid you've lost me here. I didn't see any quote from J.Bush in the
      > article. Am I missing something?
      >
      > --JDR

      Yup -- you did. First sentance of one of the two articles linked to --
      "Narnian Order: Which C. S. Lewis book comes first?"
      wherein the author quotes Gov. Bush (paraphrased) that the "liberals"
      are "already" objecting to Narnia (the film). I've heard similar
      silly statements from the "religious" press here and there as well.
      Nonsense. Lezlie
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic