16037Re: [mythsoc] Re: [Banning Shakespeare

  • Mike Foster
    Dec 16, 2005
      Here in America's heartburn, the vast Midwest, a woman teacher recently
      fired for teaching Chaucer to high school seniors in Eureka, Illinois,
      home of E. College, Ronnie Reagan's alma mom.

      '"Tee hee," quoth Alisoun, and clapped the window to.'

      Jonathan Michael Reiter wrote:

      >I don't WANT to ban Shakespeare, Far From It! I think it ought to be in the curriculum every where there are kids going to school, who are old enough to read, let alone be reading the classics...
      >Atomtetsuwan2002
      >at2k2
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic