16033Lion, Witch & Wardrobe film reviews

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Dec 15, 2005
      Mythprint wants your reviews, reports, etc. of the new Narnia film,
      for our January issue. We'll print as many as we can, space
      permitting (and looking for a variety of approaches and opinions),
      and would especially like to get reports on Mythies attending as a
      group and/or your discussions about the film treatment.

      Please send these to me off-list, either as an e-mail message or text
      (Word OK) attachment, by January 7th.

      Thanks!

      Ellie
      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint (Mythopoeic Society bulletin)
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...