15966Wagner not Wagner

  • John D Rateliff
    Dec 6, 2005
      Sorry about that, Wendell.

      No, it was Richard Wagner in CSL & NARNIA FOR DUMMIES, page 47, with
      similar statements on pages 246 & 5. I thought the citing of one
      author in the first half of the sentence would implicitly convey that
      I was also talking about the author of another book on Lewis in the
      second half of the same sentence. I apologize for any confusion this
      may have caused.

      --JDR