15958Re: A washingtonpost.com article from: chowlett@erols.com

  • Its a month...guess.
    Dec 5, 2005
      Goodness. I really don't give a rat's you-know-what about the man's
      religious beliefs. I didn't even know he was Christian until I was
      involved in a church a few years back. An now I couldn't care less,
      he's just a prolific writer and isn't that all that matters. the man
      write's fiction. If it has a christian foundation, so what? We all
      write from what we know and that will show. It surprises me that it's
      such a big deal in Briton that he's a Christian. I'm deffinantly not
      one, but I can turn aside his excellent writing based on the man's
      religious views. It's not like he wrote the bible!

      This isn't meant to be against the orignal poster. Just my thoughts
      on the article.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic