15942Re: [mythsoc] CSL on live-action Aslan: "Blasphemy"

  • Stolzi
    Dec 4, 2005

      >>At 10:25 AM 12/3/2005 -0600, Mike Foster wrote:
      >>

      >>>We discussed this yesterday when Far Westfarthing smial discussed LWW.
      >>>Gresham had defended his re-ordering at Belmont University's CSL
      >>>conference Nov. 3.

      Where or when did he do that, Mike? I asked him a question at the banquet
      which touched on this, but don't remember such a specific defense in his
      answer; but then I have a memory like a sieve, and I don't mean a Pensieve.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic