15938Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 2071

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Dec 3, 2005
      Christine does raise a salient point. i've seen victims of abuse that involved
      religious themes
      either become crazed atheist firebrands or found their own equally abusive
      cults. What goes on
      in these minds? I'd love to set Phil down in a pub and pick his brain over a
      couple of pints!

      Bonnie

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic