15936Re: [mythsoc] CSL on live-action Aslan: "Blasphemy"

  • Mike Foster
    Dec 3, 2005
      This rather reminds of some of my more purist JRRT students who
      suggested beginning course readings with The Silmarillion. Right, I
      would say. And who besides the three or two of you wd. be still be
      enrolled as of week 4?

      Mike