15714RE: [mythsoc] Sayer vs. Wilson

  • Jay Hershberger
    Nov 6, 2005
      WW: <snip> There are good and bad things to be said about both books.
      There is no definitive biography of Lewis at the moment. I could make
      some comments about the books, but I'm
      really not interested in getting into that argument again.

      JH: I understand. Thanks, Wendell. Anyone else care to comment? What
      I would like to know is which of the two deal with the facts and
      chronology of Lewis' life in a more historically accurate way.

      Cheers,

      Jay Hershberger
      Moorhead, MN