1571Re: [mythsoc] The Masques of Amen House

  • Matthew Winslow
    May 15, 2000
      David S. Bratman [dbratman@...] wrote:
      > I have what I hope is a cheering announcement. No, I haven't decided
      > that _The Phantom Menace_ is the greatest work since Gilgamesh, but I am
      > here to say that _The Masques of Amen House_ will be published by The
      > Mythopoeic Press this summer. Probably in July.

      This is wonderful news. One question: have the masques ever been performed?
      And will we be seeing a performance at an upcoming Mythcon?

      > 72% off on Name brand Watches!
      > Come and buy today and get free shipping!

      Your usual disclaimer was missing. Does this mean that you /are/ responsible
      for this ad? <g>

      "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading."
      --Logan Pearsall Smith
      Currently reading: Personal Knowledge by Michael Polanyi
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic