15604Re: [mythsoc] Second attempt to send "Arwen" doll image

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Sep 20, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Joan just now informed me no attachments can be sent on this list. If anyone's
      privately interested,
      i'll be happy to send the image to you individually.

      Bonnie

      Mike Foster wrote:

      > Bonnie,
      > Detached.
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > Bonnie Callahan wrote:
      >
      > >Hi Lezlie:
      > >
      > >I don't know why the e-mail went to some people with nothing attached. I've
      > >resaved it in P-shop 7.
      > >
      > >Did anyone else get my E-mail without the attachment? I'm trying again.
      > >This is of interest to me because I'm fascinated by how Tolkien took small
      > >homely details of his everyday life and wove them into his monumental work.
      > >
      > >Bonnie

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic