15591NY LOTR Symphony Interview/Discount

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Sep 16, 2005
      New York LOTR Symphony Special Part 1
      Recently, we had the honor of discussing, Tolkien, Howard Shore,
      Richard Wagner, Music, myths and legends with Carnegie Hall conductor,
      and Music Director of the Collegiate Chorale--Robert Bass. Mr. Bass
      will be conducting The Rings: Myth and Music, on Sunday November 13,
      2005 at 2pm, which will feature music from Richard Wagner's Rings and
      Flying Dutchman operas, as well as, music composed by Howard Shore for
      The Lord of the Rings films.

      With special thanks to everyone for putting this together, we are
      happy to offer a 15% discount to Tolkien Society members on tickets
      for this event.

      http://www.herenistarion.org/parmanole/RobertBass_Interview.html