15584Re: [mythsoc] The Elvish Love Ring

  • Mike Foster
    Sep 13, 2005
      Diamond,
      I am finishing up editing chores on my 'Teaching Tolkien' paper for
      Marquette University Press publication even as I write this. Once done,
      I'll turn to the Aston clerihews.

      Be advised that there may be clerihew contests at the Gathering of the
      Fellowship in Toronto in July and perhaps at the 'Watchful Dragons' CSL
      conference in Nashvull in November.

      Cheers,
      Mike