15551art up for auction-- procedes to Gulf

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Sep 3, 2005
      Hi-- I'm putting up a piece -- will post a photo on my website next week --
      for auction. Proceeds will go to Gulf relief. Anyone else want to join me
      in this effort? Lezlie

      One of the results of this historic process is that all living beings that
      exist in any moment have come to this moment through a history of congruent
      changes. In this history each has changed congruently, each with each
      another, and all together, as each constitutes the medium for the other,
      either directly or indirectly. (Maturana & Bunnell, 1997, p. 4)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic