15544Re: [mythsoc] Birmingham

  • Stolzi
    Aug 30, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Vincent Ferré" <ferretolk@...>

      > I was really glad to see and hear some of you at Birmingham, ten days ago,
      even though I regret not having really "met" more people. (and sorry David,
      I wanted to be at your presentation, but the "translation panel" was at the
      same time...).
      > Will there be an "account" by mythsoc members, online or printed ?

      Usually there's a couple of Con accounts in a forthcoming MYTHPRINT, that is
      in Sept or Oct - our monthly magazine, and I hope you are a subscriber,
      Vincent!

      I shall have my account in the next BUTTERBUR'S WOODSHED, a
      participation-only discussion group by mail (that is, you cannot subscribe
      unless you are a contributor). We are always on the lookout for more
      members; we choose a subject (general, or a certain book) to discuss every
      two months in our publication.

      To be honest, I didn't say a lot about program, just about seeing the town
      and so forth. Still, we want more Woodshedders!
      You will enjoy it!

      Please check the Society page for more information on these two pubs.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic