15370Past Watchful Dragons - Tables Available

  • Amy H. Sturgis, Ph.D.
    Aug 5, 2005
      Greetings!

      At the "Past Watchful Dragons" international C.S. Lewis/Inklings event (November 3-5, 2005) at Belmont University (http://www.belmont.edu/cslewis), we will have vendor tables available for a flat fee of $100. We encourage authors with relevant books, organizations with related interests, and artists with complementary works to consider securing tables to advertise and sell their materials and/or publicize opportunities for subscriptions/memberships. The conference already has drawn participants from all over the United States, Canada, and Europe, and it promises to bring significant media attention, as well. Tables will be placed in a space that is convenient to conference attendees and members of the Belmont University community. Assistance is available with monitoring the tables during conference hours.

      Also, please note that tickets and registrations must be reserved by October 1. Seating for the Douglas Gresham banquet is extremely limited, and access to this event will be available only while space lasts. See http://www.belmont.edu/cslewis for more information.

      Watch the website in the coming weeks for a detailed schedule of panels and other new information.

      If you are interested in securing a vendor/organization table for this event, please contact me for further details. Many thanks!

      Best wishes,

      Amy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Amy H. Sturgis, Ph.D.