15217Re: [mythsoc] Query about Edmund

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Jul 4 9:39 AM
      In a message dated 7/4/2005 10:17:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:
      I have a feeling that CSL wanted to simplify the theological issues here,
      and keep Edmund's "conversion" largely off stage. I seem to recall that
      there's a place where Lewis said that Aslan and Edmund had a long talk, but
      I may be remembering wrong. ---djb
      -

      I know Edmund is aware of *something* because of his conversation with the
      undragoned Eustace in "Dawn Treader."

      Grace