15204"half-orcs"

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Jul 2, 2005
      I just ran across an error in the 1978 edition of Robert Foster's _The
      Complete Guide to Middle-earth_. No doubt Foster has corrected it since
      then, and no doubt everyone else using the book knows about it, but in case
      I have really hit on something new, let me note it. Under "Half-Orcs," 2nd
      paragraph, Foster says "The half-orcs (the term is not used in
      LotR)...". But I find the term in _The Two Towers_, Ch. 9 (on p. 171 of
      the 1st ed.).

      --Joe