15084Re: [mythsoc] Need help remembering a title SF

    Jun 12, 2005
      In a message dated 6/12/2005 12:57:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      According to the information at <http://isfdb.tamu.edu/acedoubles.html>, it
      appears that Delany's "Ballad of Beta-2" and "Empire Star" were not
      published together until 1973. (Knowing Ace practice, this could easily
      have been without giving any date subsequent to the original publication
      date of 1965.)

      That may well be. I just noticed that _Empire Star_ and _The Ballad of
      Beta-2_ have separate copyright pages in my copy of the book, the first saying
      it's from 1966 and the second from 1965. This does look more like a 1970's
      printing than a 1960's printing.