15043RE: [mythsoc] Be afraid, very afraid (new Narnia tale)

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    May 25 1:15 PM
      Yeah I'm afraid all right!! About all I'd even want to think about looking
      at from that would be mayybe the art! Mayyyybe.

      Hang in there, Jack, we have a new batch of dandelion wine for this year,
      and it's on the bitter side (usually it's sweet and strong, like port).
      I'll be ready with a glass for you... maybe on the rocks with a mixer?

      As for the HP spoilers, I have been enjoying having my own postulations
      about the half-breed prince and also who Hagrid's parents might be, stuff
      like that. Guess we'll find out.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com (see my ad in Contemporary Doll Collector magazine)
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      Wiggler's in it too.

      > I think I'm about to overdose on sweetness...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic