15043RE: [mythsoc] Be afraid, very afraid (new Narnia tale)

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    May 25, 2005
      Yeah I'm afraid all right!! About all I'd even want to think about looking
      at from that would be mayybe the art! Mayyyybe.

      Hang in there, Jack, we have a new batch of dandelion wine for this year,
      and it's on the bitter side (usually it's sweet and strong, like port).
      I'll be ready with a glass for you... maybe on the rocks with a mixer?

      As for the HP spoilers, I have been enjoying having my own postulations
      about the half-breed prince and also who Hagrid's parents might be, stuff
      like that. Guess we'll find out.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com (see my ad in Contemporary Doll Collector magazine)
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      Wiggler's in it too.

      > I think I'm about to overdose on sweetness...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic