14704Re: [mythsoc] article on Christopher Tolkien

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Apr 30, 2005
      You can find some biographical information in Carpenter's edition of
      Tolkien's _Letters_, and in Carpenter's _Biography_ of Tolkien. I think
      there are also some details to be gleaned in Hooper's _C.S. Lewis
      Companion_.

      Douglas Anderson prepared a bibliography for Flieger and Hostetter,
      eds., _Tolkien's Legendarium_.

      On Apr 30, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Vincent Ferré wrote:

      > Good evening,
      >
      > I have been asked by the director of a publication project on Fantasy
      > to write (among other entries) a short text on Christopher Tolkien.
      > But "apart" from his editorial work, which will be the core of my
      > paper, I do not know many things (biography, academic career) about
      > him. Does anyone know where I could find such information ?
      >
      > thanks in advance,
      >
      > Vincent Ferré
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic