14559Re: [mythsoc] Lovecraft volume now in "Library of America"

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Apr 4, 2005
      Well, most of my books are used, and while I do use all kinds of eclectic
      things for bookmarks, I've always dog-eared them. Blame my dad. And I'm
      passing on the trait, although I suppose I should teach the kids not to do
      it to borrowed books.

      It's better than not reading. And I thought this WAS purgatory.

      Lizzie, not terribly repentant

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia