      From: Walkermonk@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:20:38 EDT
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] A Thank You

      Dear List Members,

      I ask your indulgence to say a public "Thank You" to someone who changed my
      life.

      After years of wishing to find others who loved Tolkien and Lewis like I
      did,
      I had given up and decided that I was just alone. About 10 years ago,
      though,
      I met someone. Who not only loved Lewis and Tolkien but knew of others who
      shared our delight -- a whole passle of others, some even crazier than I
      was
      (and am)! Through this person's efforts, help, support, and friendship, I
      have
      been able to participate in Myth Cons, Oxonmoots, and this very list. I
      have
      read authors I would otherwise have never met (Neil Gaiman not the least of
      these!). I have formed friendships that have enriched my life beyond
      measure. But
      none have enriched my life more than my dear friend, Mary Stolzenbach.
      Today is
      her birthday.

      Happy Birthday, Mary. I can never thank you enough.

      Much love,
      grace

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail2web.com/ .