13979Re: [mythsoc] loyalty oath

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Mar 2, 2005
      I really don't think that people who are just into the movies and other
      forms of pop culture are going to go searching out the Mythopoeic Society.
      Or if they do, they will either find a home here or depart for different
      waters. Mythsoc is generally found by those who are specifically searching
      for the mythopoeic aspect. Of course, there are still differences among
      those who feel that mythopoeia was set in stone around the time of the
      coronation of EIIR and those who feel that myth creation may be ongoing.

      Welcome back, Paul!

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      amor vincit omnia

    • Show all 45 messages in this topic