13949Beyond RE: [mythsoc] Re: Question about the ROTK extended

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Mar 1, 2005
      No, Jim, that is what is happening in RPGs.

      Is it happening in the literature also? Maybe there is a similar division
      of the market. I am so behind in my reading that I can't really make any
      observations about the current state of the genre. There is something
      funny going on, though, with all the witchy TV shows and even cartoons.
      That kind of spume irks me more than the LOTR movies do... at least the
      movies were undertaken as a great and serious work. The sitcoms and WINXes
      and their like are just... just... words fail me.

      I would be glad to share my Welsh cakes, if I ever get them made. Course,
      that shows that I am not really Welsh. They are like hobbits over
      mushrooms with those things.

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia