13678Re: Tolkien 2005/Mythcom Paper Call

  • herenistarion
    Feb 2, 2005
      Hey there Edith and Ellie:
      Jessica and I submitted our paper and panel topics for Tolkien 2005
      to Andrew McMurray and Bob Davis, and have been added to the list of
      participating societies--would you like me to send you the abstracts
      as well?
      In Fellowship,

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Edith.Crowe@s... wrote:
      > Since we have only gotten two responses to this so far, Ellie & I
      > a repeat post might be in order. Those of you who belong to groups
      > mailing lists that would be interested, please feel free to post.
      When you