      From: Carl F. Hostetter [mailto:Aelfwine@...]
      Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 2:22 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien on Film

      Greg Wright of HollywoodJesus.com asked Peter Jackson how members of his
      team handled this in their movie trilogy. When they wrote the scene in
      which the one ring of power is destroyed, did they discuss Tolkien's
      theory of "eucatastrophe"?

      "No," replied Jackson. "What's it mean?"

      ----

      http://www.catholicexchange.com/vm/index.asp?vm_id=2&art_id=27086

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/DtIolB/TM

      Links