      From: David Bratman [mailto:dbratman@...]
      Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 1:49 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien on Film

      ... But Shea describes the book as consisting of essays "on these great
      film adaptations," and his use of the word "great" makes me wonder if
      he's read the rest of the book. Of course I haven't read the rest of
      the book either (I haven't received a copy yet), but I know what I said.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic