13647Tolkien on Film

  • Ted Sherman
    Jan 23, 2005
      Was just reading Hugh Hewitt¹s blog and noticed he has a link to Tolkien on
      Film up; he misattributes the book to Mark Shea, not Janet Brennan Croft, so
      I have written him with the clarification. But Hugh has a huge readership so
      we might see some large orders coming through for the book. Yea!

      Ted
      Dr. Ted Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Professor, Department of English
      Box 041, Middle Tennessee State University
      Murfreesboro, TN 37130
      615 898.2653
      tsherman@...
      tedsherman@...