13579Re: [mythsoc] Epigraph Author Known

    Dec 31, 2004
      In a message dated 12/31/2004 10:58:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      There's a plaque given out to any team in my agency that solves a
      particular
      difficult problem.

      Excuse me, I meant "a particularly difficult problem." I wasn't saying that
      we keep solving the same problem over and over again. I meant that it was
      given to any team that solved a very difficult problem.