13557RE: [mythsoc] Off Topic -- Merry Christmas

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Dec 28, 2004
      Thank you! I think I have that on my wish/shopping list at amazon. So
      there's another reason to pick it up eventually. Or maybe I can find it
      someplace with a gift certificate. Ah, the holidays can be good at times.
      :-)

      I have had fun this week watching the extended DVD of ROTK with my little
      ones. It has been handy for something restful for the sick one to do, and
      they have sort of known what was going to happen, because after all they
      have seen the cartoon, you know. lol

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia